Click below for LACBC’s chapter-related online resources.
- How to Start a Local Chapter 101
- Exhibit A Local Chapter Bylaws
- Chapter Revenue Split Letter
- LACBC Organization Chart (Q1, 2018)
- Local Return Campaign Toolkit
- Guidelines for Rides
- LACBC Standard Waiver – All participants of LACBC chapter rides should sign a waiver. No exception.
- Bike Month Event Ideas for Chapters (2016)
- Information needed to issue an LACBC insurance certificate for chapter events – For insurance inquiries, please email email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date and location of an event.
- Description of event.
- The entity to be named and the address of that entity.
- Contact name, phone number and email for the entity if available.
- Any special wording or requirements for the certificate.
- Business Partnership FAQ | Volunteer Toolkit
- Business Partnership Online Form
- Chapter Expenses Reimbursement Form: Please make sure to attach all receipts with the form to email@example.com.
- Show me the money! Chapter Grant Training
- Your direct chapter membership link is la-bike.org/chaptername_membership or click your logo at la-bike.org/membership