Help make L.A. a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride by joining the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition or renewing your membership. Plus, in honor of Bike Month in May, anyone who joins LACBC or renews their membership in the month of May will be entered to win a trip for two to Tour de Fat in San Diego on September 26th.
Drawing entries are as follows:
- $15 or $35 membership: 1 drawing ticket
- $70 membership: 2 drawing tickets
- $100 membership: 4 drawing tickets
- $250 membership: 10 drawing tickets
- $500 membership: 24 drawing tickets
See complete rules.
- A team of bike advocates working for you
- Being a part of the bike movement
- Discounts at participating business partners
- Discounts on rides, workshops, and special events like the L.A. River Ride
- Invitations to members-only rides and events, such as Sunday Funday rides and our new members-only Basic Bicycling Skills workshops
- Resources like the Bike Smart: Rules of the Road pocket guide and L.A. County bikeways map
- Informative e-newsletter and updates
- Representation at the local level through our local chapters, which you can join at no extra cost
- Representation at the state level through our affiliate partner at CalBike, as well as CalBike affiliate member benefits
- Membership t-shirt (for memberships $70 and above)
- LACBC bike bell (for memberships $100 and above)
- Invitation to donor recognition banquet (for memberships $250 and above)
- Personalized bike ride with an LACBC board member (for membership $500 and above)
Have questions about membership? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LACBC Printable Membership Form
Feeling kind of old school? Like sending checks in the mail? Click here for a printable PDF membership form. Make checks payable to LACBC. Mail to LACBC, Attn: Membership, 634 S. Spring St. Suite 821, Los Angeles, CA 90014
LACBC Online Membership Form
Use our new online membership form to join LACBC or renew your membership!