Do you ride a bicycle in Los Angeles County? YOU can make a difference! Help make L.A. a safe and enjoyable place to ride by joining and/or donating to the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition. Whether you ride for fun, transportation, or both, LACBC works for you! Support our vision of a county-wide network of safe routes for biking. Memberships make great holiday, birthday, or graduation gifts for the bicycle enthusiast in your life. There are a variety of ways to support, including single-payment, gift, and monthly contribution memberships.
- Membership Card - your ID for discounts
- Up to 15% off at participating bike shops and businesses
- Discounts on rides, workshops, and special events like the L.A. River Ride
- Invitations to members-only rides and events, such as Sunday Funday rides
- Updated LACBC Bike Resource Guide
- Bike Safe: Rules of the Road pocket guide - NEW!
- LA County bikeway map
- Informative e-newsletter and updates
- Membership t-shirt (for memberships $70 and above)
- LACBC bike bell (for memberships $100 and above)
- Invitation to donor recognition banquet (for memberships $250 and above)
- Being a part of the bike movement
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive your membership card and packet in the mail.
Have questions about membership? Email us at email@example.com.
Feeling kind of old school? Like sending checks in the mail? Click here for a printable PDF membership form.
Help build a better, more bike-able Los Angeles County.
Use this page to sign up for a Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition membership with your credit card (or give one to a friend). Select your membership type from the choices below: