Help make L.A. a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride by joining the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition or renewing your membership.
- A team of bike advocates working for you
- Being a part of the bike movement
- Discounts at participating business partners
- Discounts on rides, workshops, and special events like the L.A. River Ride
- Invitations to members-only rides and events, such as Sunday Funday rides and our new members-only Basic Bicycling Skills workshops
- Resources like the Bike Smart: Rules of the Road pocket guide and L.A. County bikeways map
- Informative e-newsletter and updates
- Representation at the local level through our local chapters, which you can join at no extra cost
- Representation at the state level through our affiliate partner at CalBike, as well as CalBike affiliate member benefits
- Membership t-shirt (for memberships $70 and above)
- LACBC bike bell (for memberships $100 and above)
- Invitation to donor recognition banquet (for memberships $250 and above)
- Personalized bike ride with an LACBC board member (for membership $500 and above)
Have questions about membership? Email email@example.com.
LACBC Printable Membership Form
Feeling kind of old school? Like sending checks in the mail? Click here for a printable PDF membership form. Make checks payable to LACBC. Mail to LACBC, Attn: Membership, 634 S. Spring St. Suite 821, Los Angeles, CA 90014
LACBC Online Membership Form
Use our new online membership form to join LACBC or renew your membership!