Join the CLIF Bar 2 Mile Challenge this June & Help Raise $10,000 for LACBC
Did you know that 40% of all urban travel in the US happens within 2 miles of where people live? Nearly all of that travel is by car! Realizing the great opportunity to help fight climate change, CLIF BAR created a game to see how many car trips could be replaced with a bike instead. It’s called the 2 Mile Challenge.
For the June 2012 Challenge, every bike trip you log will raise $1 for LACBC, up to $10,000! Join the ride!
How do you join the ride?
1. Head over to: CLIF Bar's 2 Mile Challenge for the month of June.
2. Create a login (or use your Facebook Account) by clicking "Sign In" at the top of the screen on the right hand side.
3. You'll then need to log in again.
4. Once you've logged in and finished some additional details of your profile, click on "Dashboard" at the top of screen.
5. In order to log your rides/trips in manually, simply enter the number of miles covered in the field with the red background, click on "Log Miles" and that's it.
6. Logged rides show up on the left side of your dashboard if you need to edit them.
You can also log your rides on your iPhone with the if you use the BioLogic BikeBrain app.
Please remember to log every ride, no matter what the length, this June and help us build a better, more bike-able LA County! Spread the word via our Facebook event to all your friends.